What is nicer than hanging out with cool people and hacking on even cooler projects? Well, hanging out with cool people in the mountains of Switzerland, while hacking on cool projects with a great view and high speed internet. Obviously.
Let us introduce you to the Hack4Glarus Summer Edition!
Hack4Glarus Summer Edition
In December 2017 the first Hack4Glarus was held in deep snow, in the pretty valley of Digital Glarus. We became friends with fantastic people and a number of great projects came into existence. We had a blast!
And that's why we are running it again. The date is set: 6th to 8th of July 2018.
For whom is it?
Anyone who is into hacking a weekend long. You do not necessariliy need deep technical knowledge, but you should be interested in technology.
What are the topics?
- Glarus, mountains
- IoT (we provide a LoRaWAN stack)
- Open Source
- Linux / Unix / BSD (especially: Devuan)
- IPv6 / Networking
- Virtualisation / Containers / Kubernetes
Where to find more information?
Checkout hack4glarus.ch the next days - we are still making the summer edition page.
What do I need to bring?
- A sleeping bag or whatever you need for comfortable sleeping (only if you plan to sleep. You can also rock the weekend without sleeping!!!)
- Your own laptop, of course! But if you don't have one, we can arrange one for you as well, just let us know in advance. :D
What does it cost?
Your goodwill and enthusiasm for Hack4Glarus! Food and drinks are on the house, ungleich.ch will take care of it.
How do I register?
Register here! As always, only limited seats are available, so don't wait till the last minute for registration.
We are looking forward to seeing you in real life soon!